a little more information than you need to know

2 parallel journals, updated every day
thumbnail
daily bread
thumbnail
the other side

fast forward 30 years

daily self portraits and (not so) random thoughts

Monday, September 29, 2008

9.28.08 - 28/365

in the studio
it's fall
and i'm painting pears

and cleaning
and messing around with images
and trying to listen
to my partner in crime
who,
even if he feels:
"Não me entendo e ajo como se entendesse"

in the studio
he does seem to understand me

in the studio
and,
to know
what we both need
:*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh.... my dear
it is more like intuition

that little voice...

but in fact, it is a lot like pretending to grasp the whole thing.
that possible cosmic consciousness
which so connects me with you
with clarice
and every other being who dares
say
"(…) how can I say it, if not timidly like this: life is it self my self. Life is it self my self, and I don’t understand what I say. And then I adore."

Clarice Lispector

i do love to think i understand you*
and we know what we both need
(this has made my day!)