a little more information than you need to know

2 parallel journals, updated every day
thumbnail
daily bread
thumbnail
the other side

fast forward 30 years

daily self portraits and (not so) random thoughts

Sunday, August 23, 2009

8.23.09 - 357/365

in the studioanother day in front of the computer
and i mean completely in front of the computer
(it's now 4 am)
still building the frame work for my revised site
it's been a long time coming
but it makes me feel secure
to think that i finally will have someplace to put all my projects
it's very parallel to getting my studio to a place where it functions for me
and it also involves going backward
which means there is a lot of stuff that's gotten stirred up

in the studio

1 comment:

g_z said...

i find your site so well put!

reminds me i need, for ages, to redesign mine too... there's none at the moment