a little more information than you need to know

2 parallel journals, updated every day
thumbnail
daily bread
thumbnail
the other side

fast forward 30 years

daily self portraits and (not so) random thoughts

Thursday, December 18, 2008

12.18.08 - 109/365

in the studiohad dinner with my nephew tonite
b4 he went back to la for the holidays
i meant to take my sp w/him
but when i took out my camera...
no memory card
and my cell phone was basically dead
:(
since he has the same middle name as my dad
(though it was the name everyone new my father by)
and since he identifies with it
here's my little piece of nick for tonite

3 comments:

gcs said...

my husbands name is William Roland Gregory
my father-inlaw is Roland William Gregory, we call him Roland.

gcs said...

oh, and my fathers name is William, and I have a brother named William. They go by Bill, Willie does to at times.

OBdaDA said...

ThE ELF DaNCe waS Tooooo gooD
YouR PartNeRs=OsKie+SmudGe=PerfecT
aNd
YoUR FaCe=PriceLeSS
THANK YoU
ThaT'S mY BEST CHRISTmaSS CaRD eVeR......
(L)